Difference between White Label & API
It is a very good Idea to start your own mobile recharge portal/website. If you create your own b2b mobile recharge portal then you will easily create master distributors, distributors & Retailers. But creating a b2b recharge portal is not an easy task. It consists of three complex phases:
- Software Development
- API Integration
- Application development
You also need technical person to look after your software and server. In white label solution, the company will provide you a ready-made portal with your own brand. It is also managed by then. So you don’t need any technical knowledge. You can easily focus on marketing.
Benefits of White Label Website
White label indicates that it has no label. You can easily label it for yourself. You can upload your own logo, choose your own color, write your own company information in about us, contact & services page. Following are the main benefit:
- It takes less than 24 hours to get your own brand recharge portal.
- It is many times cheaper solution than your own software development (Total investment is 12,000/- Only.)
- It is complete and ready solution. It doesn’t required testing as it is already tested.
- No need of technical knowledge, it is completely managed by the provider.
- Free application: you will get free applications also with your white label website.
- Enhanced admin panel: You will get admin panel with many features to manage your site & users.